Summers are here! It’s time to roll in your pool covers, enjoy swimming in cold water, host alfresco lunch parties, soak under the sun, and above all, enjoy the outdoors.
However, if your backyard has direct sunlight exposure, it can be hard to have fun in the sun throughout the day.
Looking for something to stay protected from the harmful radiations?
From installing a patio enclosure to constructing a poolside cabana, check out 5 stylish ways to bring cool shade in your outdoor living area:
- Patio enclosure
If you have a porch or patio and want to get more use out of it, consider installing a patio enclosure.
The benefits of adding a patio enclosure are:
- Provides shelter without blocking the sun rays
- Adds value to your outdoor area
- Protection against pesky pests and unpredictable weather
- More privacy from neighbors
Whether you’re looking for something modest or lavish, patio enclosures can be tailored as per your needs, budget and lifestyle.
Looking for a shade that can add both luxury and functional space to your home?
Sunrooms make it easy to bring the outdoor beauty into your home.
However, sunrooms offer a whole host of benefits than just a sun shade.
With sunrooms, you can:
- create a more relaxing backyard
- enjoy early morning coffee or a late-night dinner
- hang out during a bad weather such as rains
- reduce your energy bills in winters
Above all, sunrooms are a wonderful investment that can be enjoyed by anyone.
Looking for a temporary shade option?
From creating a party area to providing sun protection, canopies are loved for their sheer versatility.
Some benefits of the canopy are:
- Compact size
- Pocket-friendly and portable
- Easy installation
- Can be set up on a deck, patio, or even in the yard
Imagine a space that feels like a chilling area right in your backyard?
The gazebo is a stand-alone, roofed structure that is perfect for relaxing, dining, and entertaining. Unlike canopies, they are permanent furnishings.
The perks of adding a gazebo in your backyard are:
- Keeps nasty bugs at bay
- Boosts the visual appeal of your property
- Creates a covered seating area for family and friends
- Provides sun protection
It is a permanent shade structure with an open roof system. With a pergola, the sky’s the limit when it comes to its benefits.
Some of the perks are:
- Adds luxury to your house
- Bask in the natural light
- Uplifts the visual appeal of the outdoor living area
- Easy to construct
- Adds a decorative element to your backyard
If you have a pool, a cabana is an ideal element in your backyard oasis. It may look similar to a pergola but there is a difference. A cabana has three walls covered unlike pergola.
Inside the cabana, you can place a bed, chairs, tables, pillows—whatever you need to relax and create a comfortable environment.
Reasons to install cabana are:
- Makes your outdoor space feel more like a 5-star resort
- Creates a shaded spot to chill outside
- Extends your outdoor area
- Let you relax and take a nap in your backyard
In the end…
Don’t let the sun drive you off your backyard or garden. Make it more inviting for friends and relatives to spend time with you.
With the variety of solutions shared in the blog, you can easily bring shade in your backyard.