The Lockdown season has seen many folks pick up new culinary skills and you must not be left behind especially if you are an enthusiast of having bread available for consumption during breakfast.
If you fit the bill above, then you’re one of those who would like to make fresh bread readily available for breakfast and this is one skill or tip that will help you out in the long run.
After some thorough research, this bread recipe was discovered and it can be arrived at with ease. The catch here is that the recipe requires few ingredients, namely, natural yogurt and self-raising flour. These two ingredients will suffice.
Other online sources can provide you with extra information on this bread recipe but the information in this article will ensure that you have fresh bread aroma emanating from your breakfast table as often as you wish and every bread lover will love this.
The bread can be referred to as 4-ingredient bread though, with the remaining two ingredients just salt and oil. Talking about ingredients for successfully arriving at something, this online casino has the best ingredients in terms of games, offers, and bonuses to enable you to win more when you play casino games. Meanwhile, this is how you can go about the preparation of this 4-ingredient bread, and here’s what you need:
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 250g full fat Greek-style natural yogurt
- 250g self-raising flour, plus extra for dusting
- 2 tbsp vegetable or sunflower oil, to enable brushing
These are the steps that should be taken in your quest to prepare this enticing and delicious bread:
- Use a mixing bowl to mix the salt and flour, stir the yogurt, and bring together as a dough. After this, use a floured surface to knead briefly until it becomes smooth.
- Drive into 4 balls and allow to rest for at least 20 minutes to ensure that the texture is softer and lighter.
- Do well to preheat a nonstick frying pan with medium heat. Then roll out the first ball to a rough 20cm circle on a surface that is well floured. Brush one of the sides with a little oil and add to the hot pan, oiled side down.
- Cook for close to 2 minutes as this should be enough for the bread to turn dark golden under. Brush with more oil, flip and cook for close to the aforementioned duration or until it is thoroughly cooked. Do well to observe the heat level of the pan and reduce it when necessary to allow the bread to cook unscorched. You can then proceed to the next one.
Just in case, this recipe can be adopted for making thinner wraps of bread. The key factor in this recipe is that you need an equal amount of yogurt to flour ratio just in case you need to reduce or increase the size of the bread.
Regardless, a cup of flour and a cup of yogurt should suffice for this recipe if you’re one who doesn’t pay attention to measurements. Your fresh home-made bread is ready and you can choose to consume it with whatever you wish.