Ooh, this is definitely one for the calendar. The Wade Bales Wine & Malt Whisky Affair 2016 is celebrating its 7th year on the 6th of May and, like a good red wine, it’s just getting better with age…
What Am I Looking Forward To?
A couple of highlight’s that I’ll be keeping an eye out for:
1) Another taste of the Delaire Graaf range
2) The Murano Cap Classique Bar
3) I’m going to download the free wine app m.wine23.co.za to keep track of my tastings and learn more about the wine and whiskies.
From their press release:
Staying true to our previous events, we will be focusing on over 100 hand-selected wines from South Africa’s finest wineries including Delaire Graff Estate, Ernie Els, Rustenberg Wines and be privy to Vilafontè’s launch of their Series M 2013.
Alongside the wines, whisky enthusiasts will have the opportunity to sample over 50 Single Malt Whiskies from around the world. Back by popular demand are The Balvenie, Bunnahabhain, Bruichladdich and The Macallan. New to this year’s event is Wolfburn – meet founder Harry Tayler, who re-awakened the spirit of the Scotland’s rugged North Shore, after 130 years. In addition to this an exciting new range of Blended Malts from Wemyss and Shetland Reel.
All the Details for the Wine And Whisky Affair 2016:
Cape Town, Friday 6th May 2016
African Pride 15 on Orange Hotel
6 – 9pm
Tickets on sale at Computicket : https://bit.ly/1q4O3e1
Tickets are R180 per person and with your complimentary glass you will have access to any and all wine and whisky products as well as fine food.
Now for the exciting part…
We’ve Got 2 Sets Of Tickets To Give Away!
Entering is really easy:
- Follow Cape Town Insider and Wade Bales on Facebook
- Comment on the post on our wall and let us know which producer you’re looking forward to meeting
- Follow Cape Town Insider and Wade Bales on Twitter
- Tweet @CapeTownInsider and @WadeBales – tell us which wine or whisky you’re most looking forward to trying
- You can enter twice by entering on Facebook and Twitter
For the best chance of winning use the link below and refer some friends to get extra entries!
Want To Enter The Competition?
Great! Now’s The Time!
Have a look at more restaurants.